Skip to main content

"Follow Your Bliss"

"Follow your bliss" is to follow where your heart is. No matter what you do, you will always go back to what makes you really happy.

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Moments... and All About Coffee;)

Simple mix. My Daily brew. I am, myself, as I sip...  It maybe, that... That, certainly made the girls...   Lynn Madalang, Helen Stewart, Stefani Murray, Pureza Gomeyac-Egmalis Lulu Delson Fang-asan, Hillarie Batnag, Helen Stewart, Stefani Murray, Pureza Gomeyac-Egmalis

Choosing Paths

Choose always the way that seems the best, however rough it may be; custom will soon render it easy and agreeable. Pythagoras   " Our purpose here is to become the best version of ourselves that we possibly can .." livinglifefully.com "I took the road less traveled by/and that has made all the difference..." Robert Frost   Photos taken at the Greenhouse, Brent School, Baguio City, August 2011. B y Lepan

Teaching Moment