Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ASHLEY The Little Girl's Choice


Take a sprinkling of fairy dust,
An angel's single feather,
Also a dash of 
love and care,
Then mix them both together.
Add a sentiment or two,
A thoughtful wish or line,
A touch of stardust, a sunshine ray...
Its a recipe, for Princess Ashley
 truly fine.

~Author Unknown














"With moonbeams in hand, and stardust in eyes, this girl of heaven came drifting down from the sky"... to ask if she could sit on someone's lap.


I told her my lap was prettier.. and she went bleh, blah, phew, phooo!

Oh my charm, where art thou?

She didn't like me!
Could I just sprinkle her some pixie dust?

Come,
my princess.
Have a picture with me..




She closed her eyes, and wagged her tongue... no no no bleh blah!


Special gifts come in pink packages..
and when you open them,
ooh em geee,
they have favorites!


What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice and everything nice;)


Photos of Ashley Uyami, Richard D. Egmalis, and Pureza Gomeyac-Egmalis
Taken during theCapuyans of Soquib Family Reunion in Loacan, Baguio City, Philippines.
By Lepan May 2012.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...